We are glad to be open again. Below are some important rules that will ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
1. At the entrance to the Museum and rooms, we provide access to hand disinfectant for you to use.
2. In the interests of the safety of all people staying in the PME building, you should cover your nose and mouth with a mask, visor or headscarf.
3. You can buy masks at the PME ticket office. We would like to kindy ask people who cannot wear masks to visit our online collections or visit us after the pandemic has passed.
4. Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other people throughout the museum. This does not apply to people who already live together.
5. Only one person can use the elevator ar one time. This does not apply to a person with a child or a person with disabilities accompanied by an assistant.
6. You should follow the recommendations of the staff who direct the flow of visitors and monitor the number of visitors in each exhibition.
7. Please follow the arrows on the floor. The movement of visitors should be one-way.
8. Group tours up to 6 people are required to make a reservation by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org and await confirmation.
9. Please take headphones and smartphones with you if you want to use the audio guides that are available online.
10. We will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer and if it does not exceed 37 degrees then you are free to visit the museum.